- This event has passed.
Prioritise IT Architecture Projects with Enterprise Architecture
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Enterprise Architecture (EA) has become the fastest growing and in-demand management principle that is now defining as effective and sustainable IT architecture practices adopted in organizations. Together with Project Management practices and Digital EA Roadmap , it will assist project managers to prioritize IT-based projects by mapping them to a business capability model. This systematic approach analyses IT investments in planned initiatives, programs, projects, and ongoing IT services to rationalize investment evaluation.
In this webinar, we will explore on:
• Project Management and Enterprise Architecture best practices and strategic skill sets
• Various aspects on establishing Digital EA Roadmap to drive business capabilities
• The value drivers that identify areas of synergy, consolidation, risk mitigation & avoidance, and process improvement
• The business values in the form of return-on-investment of IT architecture
- Arena Ang, Co-founder, Director and Principal Consultant · EPM Training Services Pte Ltd.
- Aaron Tan Dani, Chairman of Iasa Asia Pacific / President of EA-Chapter, Singapore Computer Society.