- To raise awareness and promote the standards of PM, know-how, products and services to the benefit of individuals, projects and organizations across public, private and the community.
- To promote the value of project management and engage stakeholders in advancing the discipline of Good Project Management.
- To groom a Next Generation/Young Crew of Ambassador as succession to sustain Project Management Excellence.
We want to see Project Management as a national competency and life skill
What PMAS Does:
- To implement and offer IPMA certifications in Singapore
- To organise events, provide information and best practices for project professionals
- To act as a platform for self-development and information sharing and learning
- To network national and international project professionals
Alan Puan MBA, CPRM, IPMA Lead Assessor
Chan Jen Jee PMP, PgMP, PMI-RMP, PfMP, IPMA Level A, PMAS
Sunny Tan PMP, PMI-RMP, CCSMP, CATS SPMI
Yvelene Chew PMP
Arena Ang PMP, CBAP
Stanley Ng PMP, CPM, CPMM
Ma Shi Ao PMP, CSA, ITIL, SCMS-P
We, Project Management Association Singapore (PMAS), are committed to protecting all Personal Data kept by us and providing our customers with the highest level of service.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your Personal Data refers and is not limited to your name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, identity card number, passport number, occupation, email address and other contact details which have been given to PMAS that may include:
1. information collected when you fill in or update your information with us;
2. the contents of all documents submitted to us;
· Any verbal or written or electronic messages or comments you submit to us in whatever manner, which may include personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
1. General Principle
o PMAS will use, process, record, hold, store, and disclose (“process”) Personal Data with the consent of the customer.
o Continuation of PMAS services and/or products shall amount to the customer’s consent for the processing of its Personal Data by PMAS.
2. Notice and Choice Principle
o By providing any of your Personal Data to us, you hereby agree that we shall collect, retain and use the Personal Date for the following purposes:
§ Purpose connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of our business.
§ To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services by PMAS.
o PMAS collects personal data from customer enquiry forms and application form. PMAS may transfer the customer’s Personal Data to third parties providing outsourced data storage or data processing services for PMAS.
· You will be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ from having your Personal Data being used for purposes not directly related to the PMAS Services or PMAS website. If you do not wish to receive PMAS promotional updates you may opt-out from receiving these communications by contacting PMAS at the contacts provided.
3. Disclosure Principle
o PMAS will only disclose Personal Data to comply with any Government Agency notification requirements; and / or for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed where you have consented to disclosure.
o PMAS may from time to time, contact you about our services that may be of interest to you.
4. Security Principle
o PMAS is responsible for taking prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure.
5. Retention Principle
o Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or stored in servers located in or outside Singapore and operated by us or its service providers in or outside Singapore.
6. Data Integrity Principle
o PMAS strives to maintain complete, current and accurate information about its customers. Any inaccurate information that is brought to PMAS attention will be corrected as quickly as possible after notification. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled and that customer’s information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible.
7. Access Principle
o If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent given to us for relevant purposes, you can send a message via our contact us form located here: https://pma.sg/contact-us/
Changes to Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. We advise you to check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis.